Barry Finkelstein, DPM, FACFAS
Bronx NY and New Jersey Podiatric Surgeons
NYNJ Foot & Ankle Associates
All our professionals at NYNJ Foot & Ankle Associates maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.Check out our complete list of services, such as bunions, foot surgery, heel pain , foot doctor and other podiatry needs.
Barry Finkelstein, DPM, FACFAS
Bronx, NY PodiatristNYNJ Foot and Ankle Associates
Doctor Finkelstein received his Doctorate degree from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1996. He then completed a four year residency program in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery at Staten Island University Hospital and St. Barnabas Hospital where he served as Chief Podiatric Surgical Resident.
Doctor Finkelstein is Board Certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine.
Dr. Finkelstein is the founder of NYNJ Foot and Ankle Associates and is the Director of foot and ankle surgery at Premier Orthopaedics (www.premortho.com), one of New Jersey's most distinguished orthopaedic surgery practices.
Specialized training and interests include:
Arthroscopic, Elective and Trauma Surgery of the Foot and Ankle and Diabetic Wound Care and Limb Salvage.
Dr. Finkelstein is an attending surgeon at several hospitals in New York and New Jersey, including:
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx New York
- Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack New Jersey
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx New York
- Bergen Regional Medical Center, Paramus New Jersey
- St. Mary's Hospital, Passaic New Jersey
- Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken New Jersey
- Surgicare Ambulatory Surgery Center, Bronx, NY
- ACES/ Bloomfield Surgery Center, Bloomfield New Jersey
- "Before my surgery, my feet always hurt me. Now I have no pain at all" E.R. (left foot surgery October 2009/ right foot surgery May 2011).
- "In the past 25 years I hardly exposed my toes, wore open toe shoes or had a professional pedicure because I was embarassed of my toes. Dr. Finkelstein literally changed my life. He did such an outstanding procedure on my feet and I highly recommend him to everyone. Lastly, he is also very professional. Dr. Finkelstein rocks!". A.A. (Surgery February 2012).
- "I felt hopeless until I met Dr. Finkelstein and his staff. The end result proved to me that I found the right podiatric surgeon. Thank you again Dr. Finkelstein". C.G. (right foot surgery October 2011/ left foot surgery March 2012).
- "My experience with Dr. Finkelstein and staff, during surgery and afterward, was great. I am very happy with the way my foot looks and I felt very little pain. Recovery was fast and I was back to work in three weeks". D.H. (Surgery October 2013).
- "When I visit Dr. Finkelstein's office, I always feel welcome and as part of the family. The staff members always show love and compassion. Dr. Finkelstein has done corrective surgeries on both of my feet. He works with professionalism and knowledge and I am proud to highly recommend him to anyone who is experiencing foot and ankle problems. After my foot surgeries, my self-esteem has grown. I am not afraid to show my beautiful feet to anyone. Thanks to Dr. Finkelstein and his wonderful staff for a job well done". A.G. (right foot surgery August 6, 2012/ left foot surgery August 20, 2012).
- "Dr. Finkelstein and his staff are amazing. In this fast pace environment, he still has time for questions and a personal touch". K.K. (Surgeries December 2004/ April 2012).